Yes of course, you're more than welcome to return items from different orders in one package back to us to save on postage costs. Please ensure you include your returns notes in the parcel or if you haven't got these, then the order numbers, your details and the reason for the return.
Articles in this section
- What is your returns policy?
- How do I return an item?
- Have you received my return?
- How long will it take for my refund to be processed?
- Can I exchange items?
- I don't have a returns note, what should I do?
- Can I return multiple orders back to you in one parcel?
- Can I send something back that I purchased in the Faversham store?
- I think my item is faulty, what should I do?
- Can I return my mask if you have fitted prescription lenses for me?